Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, June 25, 2006

The 21 Day Challenge

Okay I have a site I would like for you to look at it is Rhonna Farrer's Blog. I am going to start a 21 Day challenge on our site, which is purely a credit to Rhonna's idea.
I really want to get back into walking again. The pounds are finding their way back to my butt and I don't want them there......
When we do something 21 times it becomes a habit. So I am going to aim to start walking again....I started this morning. I dropped 50 flyers and walked a bout 3 kms. I also do not want to eat chocolate in this time......so not only will i improve my fitness, and possibly drop a bit of weight, I will be getting in a routine to walk each day. This will be doing me good and Luke loves being outside.
Thankyou for the inspiration Rhonna....Love your work...you are so Talented.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

I am soooo into this challenge miss ali, have bought a cute little journal and am ready to go

5:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home