Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, May 25, 2006

What day is it??

Isn't it bad....I cannot keep track of the days...is it Wednesday or Thursday....??? All the days just seem to blend together.
Luke woke up about 3.30am today...and just wouldn't settle back to sleep. He has a very tired Daddy who looks like a bit of a zombie going to work today...Poor Glenn!!
Finally got the banner up on scrapbookingtop50.com.au last night. Had a few problems with PayPal.....all fixed now.
What is in my plans for today. Well I think I will finish the BIG Scrap studio Cleanup.....Glenn may be able to put my class table together over the next couple of nights.....will finish painting the last door (we re-did one of them) and the shelves......might even try and get them up on my own, to take a bit of pressure off Glenn.
Did a layout last night for 2 of the challenges we have at Embellished. One was a colour challenge and the other a theme challenge for Autumn. Everyone else is experiencing leaves falling off the tress...but we still have tropical weather up here. It is cold in the mornings...7.9 Degrees and warms up during the day. We have beautiful tropical plants up here all year round.....I LOVE IT !!! I also did another Layout for the member's Album. This one was for Rose.
Well Done to Julie!!! Today is day 4 of not smoking......!!! YAY!!! Doing well and getting closer to that Canon 350D.
Sorry have gone a little hyperlink mad....have just figured it all out....
Okay will chat soon
Ali

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

lol ali at the hperlinks, pretty cool though, i don't have a clue how to do them.

12:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

6:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

12:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home