Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Time to do more work Tuesday...


Well I have decided to make a roster if you like or a routine to help structure my day. I am finding that time on the computer is dominating alot of daily chores. Okay yeah sure, We run a web based business. But I do not need to be on here ALL day. Luke is the only one around here that has a great routine. Which helps as i can base my day around his sleeps, playtime, feeds etc.

Luke was such a good boy....Didn't make a noise this morning. It is only that i had a bad dream that i woke up at 7am to check on him, he was laying in his bed awake, but quiet..... Good Boy!!

Glenn is really had a great start to his working week. Lots of promising tasks at hand. I could tell he had a great day at work yesterday, He came home in an amazingly happy mood. I hope that all his work days are like yesterday!

Ok....need to start this roster.....

Ali

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

6:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

12:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home