Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, May 15, 2006

Something achieved.....

Okay....
Well Glenn and I felt that we had a pretty lazy weekend. Although when we discussed what we had done....somethings were achieved.
Glenn cracked a problem that he has been having with the website for months.... It is really starting to look great. He has decided that he would like to do a Web-design course at TAFE to better his skills and maybe start to do it professionally. We are still looking into this.
I pulled a thorn out of my side. The scraproom needed the painting finished and I had been putting it off....I just decided to get stuck into it. Well All the walls are blue and that part is finished....Just the skirtings and the architraves to paint white....might do that tonight. Glenn put some more pegboard up for me yesterday, So I started to fill with product last night....I have run out of hooks!! Will have to get some today.....We will be putting more paper racks below the pegboard and some shlving in between the pegboard sections. The scraproom as a whole is a shambles at the moment....I cannot wait to get the doors on the benches. I have undercoated them, will put some gloss paint on them today, so Glenn can get them on for me over the next couple of nights...Then I will clean it all up and take a pic of the whole room.

6 Comments:

Blogger Nicole and Andrew said...

go for it Glenn thats a great idea....
im just as excited as you Ali cant wait till its all finished.
gonna need more pics LOL
i have spied something on one of those boards thats not in the shop yet
Heidi Swapp Ghost Alphas {love all the ghost range esp the clear ones}
is that a hint or what LOL

9:52 am  
Blogger Ali Russell said...

Well mis Nic,
I will put them in the shoppe today.....I am having alot of trouble getting the clear ones...supplier is always sold out!!!

10:27 am  
Blogger Nicole and Andrew said...

i can feel another order comming on

6:32 pm  
Blogger Julie said...

rooms starting to look great Ali, can't wait to see the final result. Good eyes there nicole, didn't notice till you said they were there.

10:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

3:53 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

11:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home