Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, May 12, 2006

A sigh of relief....


It is safe....We are NOT pregnant again!!! Not ready for that quite yet....end of the year maybe.
Not sure why I have been sick the last few days....but it is not cause by morning sickness.
Little Prince charming woke us up at 6am...Well me anyway.
YAY Tomorrow is sleep-in day for me....I cannot wait!
We bought a frypan yesterday....So I can cook again.....seen as though we are still awaiting how much the oven is going to cost to repair after the fire....not sure whether insurance will repair or replace it. I have posted a pic, this is what it looked like after the fire.

Have bought a childs chipboard book....am going to have a go at altering it, maybe do it for my circle journal SWAP...

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

WOW Ali, that stove looks done for, you certainly did a good job with it.Good luck with the insurance people, they can be a pain sometimes.
Enjoy your sleep in tomorrow morning and hope you get stove probs sorted soon

take care

11:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

3:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home