Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Should I wash the car??




What a great Day. Glenn and Luke let me sleep in until 10.45 this morning. I felt so bad....but my body must really need it. Tried my hardest to do a photo shoot of Luke this morning....What a Mission!!! That kids won't sit still when you want him to and does when you don't.....
He is so adorable.....He is always so cheeky and is becoming quite humorous.
I have cleaned Lukes room out....Where are all those missing Dummies?? I still cannot find any....We had 9 and I am down to 1......I am sure we will find them soon...he is probably hiding them somewhere, but where?
*****************************************
Well here are some pics of my little man...kinda have played with the contrast and the colour a fair bit...but i am happy with the effect i got.
Now on the washing of the car business....I am keen to wash it this afternoon, just as soon as I know Luke is sound asleep.....but I can smell rain......there are blue skies outside...but big dark clouds.....Why is it, that when you wash the car it rains??

Leave you with that....
Ali

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home