Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Our Little Star


Last night I sat down and scrapped...which feels like it has been ages since my last scrap...only a few days really.
Have started my album entry for the Chatterbox Make it meaningful Competition....but i am not allowed to show you, conditions of the competition.It is a very original idea...thanks to Glenn who helped me with the ideas. Wish me luck...it would be great to win $5000 CASH. Imagine all the new stock i could buy for the shoppe...anyway.....to make it into the top 25 would be great.
Glenn is sleeping in this morning. It is his turn....Luke should be going down very soon for his morning nap. Well might blog again througout the day sometime...oh and I did wash the car, cleaned it inside and out and it is shining....hasn't rained yet!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home