Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, May 11, 2006

My new cushions ARRIVED....YAY!!!


As soon as I moved up here, glenn and I went to EVERYDAY LIVING (my fav store) and ordered some new cushions for the lounge. In Newcastle we had a very rustic Red theme as first picture. Well I wanted to move away from that and go with a neutral cosy theme with brown....Well in the second pic you will notice my new cushions. @ $40 each, they will last us quite a few years. I need to get soem caramel plain ones to match. Our Walls are going to be a colour called Rich Fudge...with White trims...Very FRESH.... . Dark but very rich!

6 Comments:

Blogger Nicole and Andrew said...

i must say i love your loungeroom in newcastle how stunning is that red wall.
the new cushions are cute, wow $40 each. love the kiddy rail in front of the vase on the floor LOL

5:40 am  
Blogger Julie said...

You certainly have some fantastic decorating style Ali, your first lounge room looked terrific, can't wait to see how finish off this one.

11:08 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

3:38 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

11:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

11:24 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

11:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home