Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, May 06, 2006


I went to the dirty clothes basket today, and it was full and over flowing again!! Who is wearing all these clothes? I know it isn't me.....Maybe Glenn is being paid by someone to do their washing..??

These floorboards are alot more work than I thought they would be. I seem to be Vaccuming & Washing them 3 times a week. Luke's Knees are a good indication of when they need doing!

Feeling a little blue today....Having one of those days where I could just cry at the drop of a hat...
I really could use a few hours away from Luke....just some 'ME' Time to myself...not baby to worry about. Once all the scraproom is set up, I am sure Glenn will take him for the day, to give me a break.
Glenns dad is coming to visit in 3 weeks and my parents and sister the following week.....So it will be nice to have a bit of other human interaction again. I am sure Glenn is looking forward to seeing his Dad.
My new lounge/sofa bed finally arrived this morning after a few dramas yesterday.
I like it. It is Called Raisin, and it is that microsuede fabric....I am thinking a chocolate suede effects feature wall in the office once when we paint.
Until later,

Ali

3 Comments:

Blogger Nicole and Andrew said...

im sorry your feeling a bit down my friend i hope tomorrow is a better day
as for the floors, it dont matter if you wash them everyday Luke will still get grubby knees, its just the way it is

8:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

11:04 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

11:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home