Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Another Layout finished for the Members Album....

I have really been wanting to do a layout for Lorrie for days. but the mess in the studio has prevented me from doing anything. I finally did a big clean yesterday, not entirely finished....But i do have a bench under all that stuff....LOL.
Just cannot wait to get the doors on my cupboards....i really hate seeing mess inside....at least when the doors are shut it looks tidy.
Okay here are the layouts I have done so far for the Members gallery.
Oh Glenn and I worked on a new page of the site last night...have a look...
http://www.embellished.com.au/news/index.php




3 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

That is going to be one fantastic looking album when you're finished Ali.

10:03 am  
Blogger Julie said...

Just had to add that the new page on the site looks fantastic,well done to both you and glenn.

10:05 am  
Blogger Nicole and Andrew said...

lov lov lov the new front page :o)

4:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home